KoolSuite is propery of:
Via Monte Santo 40 Cernobbio 22012 Italy
Datamain takes your privacy and the protection of your personal data seriously and also acts in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information does Datamain collect, and for what purpose?
We collects the basic personal data that you provide to us, either as a visitor to our website, a subscriber to our e-newsletter and forum. In addition, via website analytical tools like Google Analytics, Datamain may collect basic computer and connection information as detailed below.
Datamain does not share, rent or sell your information with any third party, except as specified below.
- WEBSITE VISITORS:
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
When anyone interacts with our website, certain information about your use of our site is automatically collected. This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our website, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include how you search for our site, the websites you click on from our website, and your browsing activities across other websites. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. You can read our cookies policy. The tracking technologies employed when you use our Site may be first-party or third-party.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality.
For subscribers to the KoolSuite e-newsletter or forums, we need to collect basic personal data (such as your email address, first and last name) to provide you with communications about our activities. You must opt-in to our different communications channels, and have the right to subscribe, unsubscribe or update your subscription preferences at any time.
- PAYMENT PORTAL:
Datamain does not process or store credit card information. The KoolSuite payment page portal is automatically connected to a third party online payment platform, Stripe, which processes the interaction information and only sends us confirmation of payment.
For PKI compliance, the payment data is never located on the KoolSuite website. The KoolSuite portal uses SSL encryption to ensure your data is always safe when transmitting to Stripe.
Datamain does store the names, addresses, and phone numbers of customers in our proprietary contact database in order to keep track of financial information for audit purposes, and to generate acknowledgments and payment receipts regarding tax deductibility in compliance with IRS regulations.
A note about third party service providers
Datamain makes use of third party service providers for our e-newsletters, social media communications, and donation/payment portal. By consenting to use our donation/payment portal, or to receive communications through our third party service providers, you are subject to their individual privacy policies, and the Datamain does not take any responsibility for how such third parties may use any personal data they collect. You can view the Privacy Policies of our third party service providers below:
Data Storage and Location
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European Regulation concerning the protection of natural persons in regards to the processing of personal data. Therefore, if you are located within the EEA or if your personal data is collected or processed in connection with Foundation’s activities within the EEA, the following information applies:
via Monte Santo 40,
22012 Cernobbio (CO) Italy
Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing: As explained above, we process personal data in various ways depending upon your interaction with Datamain (see the paragraph “What information does Datamain collect, and for what purpose?”). We process personal data for the purposes indicated above on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Datamain is subject; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data: The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but any refusal to provide such data shall carry with it the impossibility to process the information.
Recipients of Personal Data: We may share your basic personal data with our employees and/or affiliates as well as our outsourced service providers we collaborate with. If you submit photographs, comments, reports or other information to the forums or “Testimonial” webpage, such submission may be made publicly available to anyone who visits those areas of our site.
Data Retention: We retain your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to fulfill our Mission and in accordance with applicable law.
Individual Rights: If you are located within the EEA, you are entitled to the following rights pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
- The right to access. You have the right to obtain information about our processing of personal data and a copy of your personal data that we store.
- The right to rectify your data. You have the right to request that we update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request data erasure. You have the right to have your data erased from our Services if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing. You have the right to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal when the processing is based on consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with your data protection authority.
How you can contact us?